Support options available for our products are outlined in this Life Cycle and Support Policy. The principles underlying this policy are very simple and have been established to help our customers easily choose those options that best suit their needs.
We’re able to get you up and running quickly with a solution designed to meet your needs. True to our reputation for making work easy, our solutions can always be adapted to address your future needs, from regulatory changes to global expansion, increased management needs, and more robust capabilities.
Scope of Premium Support Services
Premium Support Services are available for all Software customers as follows:
- Global, 24x7 support for Severity 1 issues
- Fast response times for critical issues
- Unlimited number of support tickets
- Remote Support
- Online access to documentation, technical resources, knowledge base, and discussion forums
- Product updates and upgrades during the subscription period
Premium Support Services Summary
No matter what degree of implementation support you need, we can help. We configure and implement your software solution, provide consultative assistance to your internal team, or coordinate your implementation. Each and every implementation project is designed to deliver a complete project including:
|Hours of Operation||24 Hours / Day
7 Days / Week
365 Days / Year
|Length of Service||6 Months to 5 Years|
|Method of Access||Telephone/Web|
|Root Cause Analysis||Included|
|Access to Customer Support Portal||Included|
|Access to Discussion Forums and Knowledge Base||Included|
|Max Number of Technical Contacts per Contract||Five (5)|
|Number of Support Requests||Unlimited|
Target Response Times
Critical (Severity 1)
Major (Severity 2)
Minor (Severity 3)
Cosmetic (Severity 4)
30 minutes or less (24x7)
2 business hours
8 business hours
1 business day
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (GMT)
Developer Support Service
Developer Support is a unique offering, available only for our products.
- Developer Support is priced per named user. For pricing, please contact your account representative.
- Developer Support provides assistance to developers during the development phase of applications.
- Developer Support provides guidance on Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and will answer “how-to” questions.
- Developer Support does not cover software licenses or support for running software in production.
Out of Scope/Developer Support does not include support for:
- Applications running in production
- High-level design overview and best practices
- Unsupported third-party technologies utilization and integration
- Application code review
- Assistance with changing the software internals and production support
Developer Support Summary
Feature Developer Support Hours of Operation 12 Hours/Day
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (GMT)
Product Updates Not Included Product Upgrades Not Included Method of Access Standard: Telephone and Web Response Method Standard: Telephone and Email Remote Support Included Max Number of Technical Contacts per Contract One (1) Named Contact Number of Support Requests Unlimited Target Response Times for All Severities Standard: 12 Business Hours
NOTE: We reserve all rights to modify the list of supported technologies/products from time to time, subject to the terms and conditions set forth at software support services terms and conditions.
Contact us today and challenge us to help you solve your critical business issues.